Standards & Regulatory Management
- We will be your standards & regulatory managers,
giving your business the best, most current, accurate and in-depth understanding
of the standards and regulations we possess. We cover a wide range
of government agencies and standard setting bodies. In most cases
our principals hold offices, provide leadership and technical expertise
for these bodies. Our primary areas of involvement are:
- FCC (Federal Communications Commission)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Access Board (US Transportation and Architectural
Barriers Compliance Board)
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- CISPR (IEC Special Committee of RF Perterbation)
- ACIL (American Council of Independent Laboratories
- US-TCBC (US Telecommunications Certification Body
Building on this strong base we will work with you
to customize our activity best serve your unique needs.
- Our standard offering is an annual contract with
the mutual expectation of an ongoing relationship. The contract
will specify a guaranteed level of coverage based on the size of your
company or organization, complexity of the product line and other contract
specifics. For most companies we provide 3-10 workdays per month
of support which includes a semi-annual, in-person consultation &
workshop at venue of your choice.
- We initiate our relationship by learning your product
line, areas of interest and needs in the area of standards and
regulations. After reviewing your material on your company and
its products we meet with your staff. From this consultation we
gain an insight into the standards and regulatory areas that affect
you and your viewpoint on current issues under debate.
We will present your viewpoint in the standards bodies and other fora
we are involved in and alert you when critical issues arise. While such
representation cannot assure that your viewpoints are accepted we will
assure that they are considered. Our experience has shown however
that such views are not only considered but sought.
- After the initial consultation we will meet with
up to two times per year at your location and present standards and
regulatory developments of interest to your business. These in-person
meetings also assure that we have a current understanding of the areas
that are of particular importance to you and that we keep you informed
of any issues needing a particular priority.
As it meets your needs additional consultations and training can be
arranged on a "pay as you go" basis. These seminars
have proven to be a very effective component in the internal continuing
education program of many companies. These events assure that
the product planning and development staff is kept fully current on
these issues vital to your success. Another area of service is
to represent your views and even inputs at standards and regulatory
- As an established client, you become a preferred
customer. We give your requests for service a priority.
When special issues arise, we address them as quickly as our schedules
allow. We give you our best level of service, enhanced by have
an established relationship and understanding of your business.